Ghost Pepper Deviled Eggs
Devilishly delicious and spicy through and through, these appetizers are a show stopper.
Top with Yellowbird Ghost Pepper Condiment for that extra zing.
FOR THE PICKLES
- 8 Eggs
- 1 Tsp. Salt
- 1 Tsp. Turmeric
- 1 Tsp. Paprika
- ¼ C. Mayonaise
- Dried Herbs, As Needed
- ¼ C. Yellowbirrd Ghost Pepper Condiment plus more for garnish
FOR THE DISH
- Place eggs in a large saucepan, cover with water and heat on high until boiling. Cover and leave for 8–10 minutes, then remove from heat and let cool.
- Peel your eggs, slice them in half, then remove the yolks from each egg and place in a mixing bowl.
- Mix and mash yolks with a fork and add salt, turmeric, paprika, and Ghost Pepper, then add mayo until your filling mixture is as thick or thin as you please. Too dry? Add more mayo. Too runny? We actually went overboard thickening our yolk filling off-camera by sprinkling in a little masa corn flour!
- Spoon your deviled egg filling in a plastic bag and pipe into your egg halves.
- Now, the fun part: top with a few herbs and add as little or as much Yellowbird Sauce as your heart desires! Dot on a meticulous design or just go wild! Serve immediately or store in the fridge.