Sriracha Zucchini Salad
- 12 ounces zucchini noodles
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- ½ onion, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 tablespoons fresh basil, chopped
- ¼ cup raisins
- ½ cup salted pecans
- ½ large avocado, pit removed, peeled, and diced
- ¼ cup Apple Cider Vinegar
- ¼ cup Olive Oil
- ¼ c Yellowbird Organic Sriracha
- salt to taste
In a large bowl, add all ingredients in order.
Note: if meal prepping, leave out the olive oil and Yellowbird until you’re ready to eat.
- Toss until all ingredients are well-mixed, so you get a little of everything in each bite.