Spicy, creamy Yellowbird Habanero Aioli? Yes please! All we need is a juicy burger to put it on.
Prep Time: 15 min
Cook Time: 0 min
- 2 Egg Yolks
- 1/2 Tsp. Dijon Mustard
- 1 C. Olive Oil (we prefer Graza)
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. YB Organic Habanero Hot Sauce
- Combine egg yolks, Yellowbird Organic Habanero Hot Sauce, and Dijon mustard in a blender and blend until smooth or for about 30 seconds.
- Using a measuring cup with a pouring spout, very slowly add the olive oil with the blender on low speed. The key is to add the olive oil as slowly as possible. Continue blending until the mixture is thick and smooth and resembles the texture of mayonnaise.
- Cover and chill. This can be made up to 2 days ahead. Keep chilled.